DCL offers a wide variety of catering options and compiles menus to take into account the requirements of people on site and the demographics of the overall personnel.
Menus can be developed in line with your specific needs and tender requirements and can be delivered in a range of configurations and cycles. We can complement your daily meal service(s) with themed menus on an ongoing basis.
DCL can cater for any size project, with the highest quality meals prepared by our experienced chefs from breakfast through to dinner, crib, special events or functions. We can also provide and manage vending machines.
When compiling and developing our menus, wherever possible, recipes have been developed in accordance with the Australian Dietary Guidelines within the Food Standards Code.
By working in conjunction with our registered dietician, DCL has compiled comprehensive cycle menus which have been developed in relation to the following principles:
- Wherever possible the use of fresh (local) produce that is available and in season has been used as the basis for most recipes;
- Minimal added artificial sugar;
- Foods are low in salt;
- Fresh fish is deboned, high calcium fish (with edible bones) such as tinned tuna or salmon;
- No MSG is used in recipes and all items (where practicable) are gluten free;
- Breads are multigrain, whole meal, and wheat breads;
- Fresh meat is lean and trimmed of fat wherever possible;
- Dairy products are diet, light, low salt and polyunsaturated / mono-unsaturated;
- Milks are reduced fat, calcium enriched;
- Natural stocks are encouraged to be used for bases in sauces and soups.
Quality is the basis of everything we do and food delivery and presentation are no exception. By applying these same quality standards to the dining and restaurant areas we will make your employees feel at home in a safe, relaxing and welcoming environment.